Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Moth Is Coming To Vermont!

I was hooked the first time I ever heard The Moth. I was running early in the morning on Burlington's Bike Path, listening to Adam Gopnik’s story about communicating with his son and the meaning of “LOL.” I "LOLed" so hard I was glad there was no one else around to see it.

Next, I listened to Anthony Griffith’s story about working as a comedian while his daughter was undergoing treatment for cancer. I had to stop dead in my tracks because I was sobbing too hard to breathe.

The Moth Radio Hour has also been a hit with VPR listeners, which is why we are so excited to be bringing The Moth’s signature true stories told live without notes to Burlington’s Flynn Center on October 22!

The show will feature Moth regulars as well as local voices on the theme "Building A Bridge: Stories from Both Sides.” Proceeds will benefit VPR and PH International.

Tickets are going fast, so don’t miss your chance to see the first-ever Moth show in Vermont! You can get your tickets online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments anytime, but please keep it civil and constructive! Also, please provide at least your full name and town. Thanks for reading!