- Extensive coverage of the 2012 election
- More coverage of local communities, the arts, the economy, and politics.
- Experiments with new programs, including Q from the CBC and NPR’s Tell Me More, The TED Radio Hour, America’s Test Kitchen, and Here’s The Thing with Alec Baldwin.
- Launched Friday Night Jazz With Reuben Jackson, and 24-hour jazz stream.
- Hosted more than 20 live performances and brought on local host Kari Anderson to VPR Classical on weekday mornings.
- Introduced an Android app to our suite of mobile services, thanks to the VPR Journalism Fund.
- Expanded our service with new VPR News and VPR Classical stations in Brattleboro, and a new VPR Classical station in Rutland.
None of these achievements would have been possible without your passionate participation in all its forms - listening, feedback, and financial support. Thank you for being a part of this community.
I hope you’ll make a year-end gift to Vermont Public Radio today to pay for another great year of news, music, and meaningful engagement.
I wish you the best for the season and all of us at VPR look forward to serving you in 2013.