Phones are ringing off the hook.
Volunteers sit elbow-to-elbow taking pledges.
Then, a dramatic countdown…
There’s just NOTHING like a challenge to add some excitement to membership drives – and to give VPR an important financial boost.
So why wait?
When you and fellow listeners come together to contribute $100,000 to VPR before the drive begins on February 15, a member of VPR’s Board of Directors, and listener Neda Nobari of Meriden, NH, will contribute an additional $15,000 to VPR.
Click here to make your pledge now, or call 1-800-639-6391!
Why $100,000? We’re working to keep our membership drives as short as possible by raising more support without interrupting programming. Your gift will go directly to pay for the programs you enjoy and rely on every day.
So, exactly what does $100,000 pay for?
- Eleven weeks of Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
- One year of tower leases to operate our VPR Classical network of 13 transmitters and translators.
- One year of the weekend programs, including Car Talk, Wait, Wait… Don’t Tell Me, A Prairie Home Companion, and This American Life.
- Five years of web streaming service at VPR.net.
- One year of electricity to power our 23 transmitters and translators statewide.
Every pledge will help VPR meet this important goal. Whatever amount is right for you, please call 1-800-639-6391 or pledge online today.
Thank you so much. Together, we can do it!