Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Faces: Meet Heather Dieringer

Meet Heather Dieringer, VPR's administrative assistant. She's our key administrative liaison to VPR's Board of Directors, supports our day-to-day administrative operations, and is probably the most organized person at VPR!

Q: What are your plans for this weekend?
A: This weekend I'm going to be celebrating Easter (casually rather than formally) with good friends, and with any weather luck I'll be going for my first bike ride of the season.

Q: What are you reading right now?
A: I recently picked up a beautiful book I got for Christmas called Une Semaine De Bonte by Max Ernst, and I'm usually reading some combination of the latest issue of The Believer, Zoetrope, and Juxtapose magazines.

Q: If you could have lunch with any public radio person, who would it be?
A: I would have brunch (better than lunch) with Radiolab's Robert Krulwich because he always seems stuck on the same parts of a complex subject that I get stuck on. I find myself constantly thinking "My question exactly, Robert!" If Robert could just review for me all of the behind-the-scenes learning he's done with Brian Greene, I feel confident that I'd see the world entirely differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments anytime, but please keep it civil and constructive! Also, please provide at least your full name and town. Thanks for reading!